由Guided Ways Technologies Ltd提供
** Celebrating FREE APP OF THE WEEK on iOS - 50% OFF for the Mac till 12th June **
** App Store Best of 2013 **
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
See and believe: YouTube.com/The2DoApp
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
UPDATED FOR YOSEMITE
• Today Widget
• Action and Share Extension
• Share tasks via Email or AirDrop
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
LIST GROUPS, LISTS & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Furthermore, related Smart lists and Lists can be grouped together using a List Group in the order you desire.
• Quickly focus on your projects and their sub-tasks and nothing else
• Access project view directly from the list view or using keyboard shortcuts
• Focus filters and sort options can be applied separately to individual projects using Project View
• Manage tags within Tag Groups.
• Easily assign tags to tasks and vice versa.
• Leverage the easy to use yet powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags with a click.
• Easily create, edit and assign locations to tasks and vice versa.
• Create powerful Smart Lists based on Locations
• Stay in sync with multiple Macs and mobile devices running 2Do using your favorite sync method: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), 3rd Party CalDAV Servers (iCal, Fruux, ownCloud etc) or Toodledo.
• Using Dropbox, you can keep multiple devices in sync seamlessly. Devices can be added / removed at any time.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync you can keep 2Do and Reminders in sync as well as create tasks using Siri.
• Unobtrusive automatic background sync supported for Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV) and CalDAV.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you. Using a global hotkey, Quick Entry allows you to add tasks from any app or any Space.
• 2Do does it right. Quick Entry works even if 2Do was not launched or is not running in the background.
• Works just the way Quick Look does in Finder or other built-in OS X apps. Use the spacebar to zoom in and out of a task to preview notes, multi-line titles or other details attached to your tasks.
ALARMS & NOTIFICATIONS
• Stay on top of your tasks with alarms and notifications. Supports Notification Center as well as a built-in notification system which works even when 2Do is *not running*.
• Set up automatic alarms for your tasks.
• Your life is a private affair. Manage it by locking out individual lists or the whole app with a single click.
• 2Do values your tasks. Periodic automatic backups are created for you which can be transferred from one machine to another or from the iOS version of 2Do to the Mac and vice versa.
• Save & restore of external backups
• Adding and editing tasks is blazing fast using in-place editors and popovers
• 2Do supports both mouse users, by offering them numerous shortcuts, as well as keyboard power-users by supporting dozens of keyboard shortcuts
• 2Do won't slow down over time
Thank you everyone for all your amazing feedback, remarks and words of encouragement. There's nothing more rewarding than learning how the update has improved existing workflows and use cases. Our goal is to improve it further in each incremental update.
So, v2.0.1 brings you:
* NEW: Change task sort order, when manually sorting a list, by using keyboard shortcuts (Task Menu > Move Up / Down)
* NEW: Menu shortcut to quickly jump to Inbox (when GTD Inbox is enabled)
* NEW: Option added to Menu > Window > Toggle Full Screen
* NEW: Due Times that you set in 2Do now sync across iCloud / Reminders / CalDAV. 2Do is now the only app in the App Store that does this (in addition to letting you actually use due times within the app!)
* Further improvements to the CalDAV sync engine with increased compatibility with 3rd party Servers
* When sorting by priority, tasks are now grouped by their containing lists and their respective order
* Other bug fixes and stability improvements
We plan on bringing you a cool new feature in v2.1. Stay tuned!
We're pleased to bring to you this major refresh of 2Do, brought to all our existing users free of cost! No strings attached. We took a lot of time and care to update every aspect of this app, all over again. We really hope you love it as much as we loved preparing it.
Everything is more fluid, refined and fresh. From the way you edit your tasks, to search, to basic usability workflows - we've taken all your incredible feedback and turned it into more lines of code and stunning pixels.
* New features for Yosemite: Action Extension, Sharing options (AirDrop, Message, Email etc), Share Extension, Handoff (coming soon to iOS) and an incredibly useful Today Widget that lets you assign a custom list
* Support for a GTD Inbox, as a default collection list
* Improved Task Editor and the List picker
* Improved Date picker
* Support for Durations in Dates. Set a duration along with a Due Date to cause Tasks to appear in Today sooner.
* New editor for assigning Actions (Call, Email, Visit, Browse etc).
* New editor for assigning and creating Locations
* Utility Panel with both Tags and Locations. Add and assign locations to your tasks.
* New and improved Project View. Easier to toggle between Project View and normal list view by selecting a sub-task or a project
* Overhauled Background Sync
* 3rd party CalDAV sync, including support for popular 3rd party services such as Fruux and ownCloud
* New Search capabilities. The search options screen has been updated to include a visual rule-builder. Create complex searches, or manually control how you wish to join search criterias using brackets and logical AND and OR. Some examples:
type: (alltasks OR overdue OR inprogress) AND hiprio
type: (medprio OR hiprio) AND inprogress
type: ((today OR tomorrow) AND (!repeat OR inprogress)) OR starred
Also, you can combine 'type:' and 'tags:' together now:
type: (medprio OR hiprio) AND inprogress tags: (home AND work) OR errands
And of course, you can throw in locations too:
type: hiprio AND inprogress tags: home locations: diyshop OR tesco
You can also negate tag searching by prepending a tag name with !
tags: !home OR work
The possibilities are endless. No other app gives you this much power and control over your tasks.
* New keyboard shortcuts for moving tasks, jumping to a list and more. Simply hit 'J' on the keyboard and type a few characters to quickly jump to a list or project. Select multiple tasks and hit 'M' to move.
* New and improved Font scaling
* New and powerful URL schemes. Check it out: http://goo.gl/wqxySB
* New preferences and options to customize the app
* Performance improvements throughout the app
And a LOT more. We took great care to make our existing users feel right at home with this update, whilst improving every aspect of the app.
兼容性： OS X 10.10 或更高版本， 64 位处理器