***** Mac App Store Best Of 2013 *****
ReadKit is a full-featured read later and RSS client that supports services from Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Pinboard, Delicious, Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler and has built-in RSS capabilities.
"If you use Feed Wrangler and have been looking for a desktop client, ReadKit is your best option"
"The best reading later app for the Mac now is a top-notch RSS reader, with native sync and support for Fever and NewsBlur"
"ReadKit is well-equipped to meet your newsreading needs"
Cult of Mac:
"It’s my favorite way to use Feedly on the Mac now."
"If you're a news hound and own a Mac, ReadKit is absolutely worth adding to your dock."
Have all your Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Pinboard, Delicious articles and Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin or Feed Wrangler RSS feeds in one convenient place even when you're offline. ReadKit has a built-in RSS engine too. This is an offline reader without syncing abilities. Subscribe either to RSS or Atom feeds, create and manage folders and import your existing subscriptions via OPML.
ReadKit supports services from Pinboard and Delicious. Browse and manage your Pinboard and Delicious bookmarks with ReadKit. In addition, you can download and store the contents of these bookmarks locally.
Choose the layout, formatting and style you prefer for reading, with the ability to move, add, archive and even mark your bookmarks as favorites. The interface is simple providing a straight forward reading experience without making any compromises.
• Read later services: Instapaper, Pocket and Readability
• Bookmark services: Pinboard and Delicious
• Feed services: Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin, Feed Wrangler and built-in RSS engine
• Offline reading
• Simple views with focus on the content
• Customizable interface: font style, face, alignment, height, line spacing and page width
• Change between original and stripped down content with a click
• Built-in browser view for viewing inline links and other references
• The browser is capable to save links for offline viewing
• Preference to open links either in ReadKit or in your default browser
• Add, remove, move, archive and mark bookmarks as favorites
• Customizable smart folders
• Full support for Pocket, Readability, Pinboard and Delicious tags
• Focus mode: reading without interface elements
• OS X Notification Center support
• Share bookmarks via Twitter, Facebook, Buffer, Email, iMessage or Evernote
• Full support for high resolution Retina displays
• Preference to display unread items in the dock
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts
• Syntax highlighting of code snippets
• OPML import
Instapaper, Pinboard, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler users will need to have a premium subscription to use their account with ReadKit or any other 3rd party application.
We would like to hear from you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding to our software, don't hesitate to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Twitter (@readkit) or visit our homepage at http://readkitapp.com
ReadKit 2.4 is a major update which contains several new features, improvements and fixes a couple of issues:
• Added individual account preferences. Several settings can be customized on a per account basis (grouping, sorting, sync interval, dock badge etc.)
• Added syntax highlighting for code blocks
• Added sharing via Buffer
• Frequently used sharing services can be added to the toolbar and accessible via the context menu as well
• Application sidebar has been rewritten from scratch which has greatly improved its performance and hopefully it looks better
• Font size can be changed for article list in preferences
• Improved and added new animations
• Improved application themes and icons
• Improved handling of favicons from different sources
• Readability content parser can be used in built-in browser and added "paper" frame for the content
• Shortcuts can be customized in the preferences. Please note, the default "Mark as read" shortcut has been changed from A to M
• Improved keyboard navigation with arrow keys
• Improved the sync speed of Built-in RSS engine
• Added preference for Fever whether to sync Sparks group or not
• Improved compatibility with OS X 10.9 Mavericks
• Fixed video playback on OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
• Fixed moving feeds between Feedbin folders
• Fixed sync issues with Readability
• Fixed updating contents of Feed Wrangler smart streams
• Fixed badge count on smart folders and smart streams
• Fixed renaming feeds in Built-in RSS
• Fixed modal windows of sharing services
• Fixed displaying dock icon badge of unread items
• Fixed default image positions in articles
• Fixed opening Non-ASCII URLs in browser
• Fixed utilization of the integrated GPU
• Fixed handling shortcuts for non-unicode keyboard layouts
兼容性： OS X 10.8 或更高版本， 64 位处理器